Hi Hannah, how are you?
- I’m good. How are you.
Good. How’s the foot?
- It’s fine.
Does it hurt?
- No, it gets sore every now and then. But it’s fine.
When will you be back?
Yeah, but when?
- I’ll tell you after my next doctor’s appointment.
When is that?
- Next Friday (answer varies)
What do you do all day?
- oh you know, hobbies and healing.
What kind of hobbies?
- Reading, catch up on news, guitar, uninhibited singing, online TV, learn German, buzzfeed, and Facebook. Lots of Facebook.
More Zurich, some swans, and the Fairy Tale exhibit at the Swiss National Museum.
A few gems of Swiss history from their National Museum. According to one placard, the Swiss highly value punctuality and precision. No wonder they have great watches.
A get well soon gift from the cast. “Incredible” and “moving” don’t begin to describe what this means. I’m a little overwhelmed. Bring on the callouses. Thank you guys!!!!! #areyoukiddingme?! #nopetheyreawesome
This map has got our Starbucks addiction taken care of. Oh look, there’s museums too! (at Zurich)